Our Sweet and Crazy Coonhound ...

Our Sweet and Crazy Coonhound ...
Run Free: birthdate unknown - Oct. 17 2008

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Allison Rose

Booker's blog had a visitor!

Allison Rose signed the guestbook below.
Allison Rose even sent me a rather catty e-mail:

Hi Booker, We haven't met yet but I smelled you all over my Snuggle-Buddy last night! Now I'm seeing photos of you and her and I'm becoming a jealous kitten !!


Seems that she is one smart cat, and smelled the evidence of my couch-sharing yesterday with Mia.
I hope she doesn't hold it against me for too long.

I would suggest a playdate, but that would probably not work too well. I've seen some cats lounging on front steps, and don't seem to mind them, and watched a few meander across my path when I'm walking, and I don't blink ... but ... if they looked a little too much like a raccoon (not that I'm IMPLYING anything!) I might just lose it.

This "Allison Rose" is one lucky cat because Mia is very obviously an "animal person."

2 comments:

Kess And Her Mama said...

Hi Booker,Glad you had a good time with Mia. BTW, come by my blog and claim your award. Have a great week ahead.

BrandytheGreat said...

Hello there Booker!
Thanks for visiting my bloggy!
And well, yeah that cat does look kinda smart!!!